We hope you enjoy this short video are are inspired by all that we can accomplish by “stepping up to the tee” and working together on behalf of.
Since 2005, Tee It Up for the Troops has hosted more than 415 fundraising events in over 40 states. With the generous support of sponsors and volunteers, these events have allowed us to donate over $9,000,000 to more than 325 veteran service organizations that provide critically needed services to help our veterans to heal, transition, grow and thrive. Tee It Up for the Troops targets its support across these critical areas of need:
- Treatment of PTSD and Traumatic Brain Injuries: the hidden wounds of war
- Suicide Awareness and Prevention: reducing veteran suicides
- Employment: veteran unemployment rate is much higher than the national average
- Sports and Recreation: both adaptive and rehabilitative
- Family and Caregiver Support: strong family + strong caregiver = strong warrior
- Housing: homelessness, plus transitional and comfort housing while receiving treatment
We also continue to strengthen veterans through our REUNION program in which we have reunited nearly 300 combat veterans who were separated due to battlefield injuries, changes in rehabilitation, or other reasons beyond their control.
In addition, we are honored to assist veterans in launching their own business through our Operation Heartfirst initiative with Anytime Fitness.